Internet Explorer.
Oh dear God, how I loathe thee.
I mean... Are you serious? This is really how you're gonna play me?
Is your whole point in life to be a fucker? I mean, 'cause that's the vibe I'm getting right now.
Not once. Not ONCE have you ever functioned the way you are supposed to with standards compliant code.
I HAVE TO BREAK MY ORGANIZATION AND HACK MY OWN DESIGN SO SHIT LOOKS RIGHT FOR YOU!
When I finally found a resource that could tell me how to detect browsers and set up separate CSS files for them, I was elated. I thought all my troubles were over and I could write for two separate browsers instead of giving up or compromising and having everything look and feel like shit in the end. I thought brighter days of web design were ahead of me and that, in fact, it would be worth it to try and find a job in the industry instead of semi-permanently turning my focus to print just so I wouldn't die at a tragically young age from spontaneous combustion.
And for a while, things were good.
But I suddenly decide I want to align a div on the background to the right side of the page so that the light source will look correct and what do you do?...
You go fucking 2 year old on me and start trashing EVERYTHING.
FIREFOX IS A GOOD LITTLE BOY THAT FUCKING EATS HIS VEGGIES AND TAKES A SHOWER. WHY CAN'T YOU BE GOOD TOO?
Oh, that's right, because you came from that whore Microsoft. Never mind, go back to the trailer park where you belong. I'll finish my final project with or without you.
Ya' little bastard...
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment